Team navigation in a fast changing reality is an important challenge that team leaders face. Due to rapid organizational and external changes, the ability of co-navigation in real time, according to mutual team codes, based on jointly built vision, strategies and values, is highly needed.
- To facilitate team managers in the process of team navigation to achieve optimal results together as a team
- To get the “buy in” of the whole team to a mutually agreed upon codes of team navigation
Matrix or organic teams
- Create a new language in the team
- Define a development direction, strategy and optimal vision for the team
- Identify the team’s obstructions and blockages on its way to achieve its strategy and vision
- Identify and define the team’s core DNA values
- Define critical goals and create a tactical plan to achieve the vision and goals
- Create their own “Team Navigation Map”, as a practical tool
This 2-day program is built around the model News®, which uses the metaphor of the compass. The program facilitator accompanies the team on the 4 directions of the model, bringing tools and enlightening and useful points of views, making sure there is consistency between the 4 directions, so that the team builds its own « navigation map»
- North–Vision and strategic orientation for the team and the organization
- West – Critical goals
- East – Values
- South – limiting factors and transformation
Individual coaching and collective workshops can be done before or after the program: team profiling, coaching, help to transfer the program within the organization, etc.
Equoranda distributes News® model in France, and is exclusive distributor for Rhone-Alpes area. Equoranda coaches are trained, certified and supervised on their coaching practice.