Team coaching helps a team and its members function more effectively in regards to achieving the goals set by the team manager.
Team coaching is aimed at executive management teams, strategic teams, or operational teams who need to change, want to improve their performance or develop their adaptability.
For what : Endorse change and give a new momentum
Team coaching takes on its full meaning in various situations, such as:
- Defining a new strategy (innovation, context change or new clients)
- Developing of new corporate culture (merger, acquisition)
- Overcoming internal conflicts
- Putting a new management team in place
- The wish to give a new momentum to the performance of a team or an organization.
Results : Know oneself, be present and grow
The main goal of team coaching is to understand “how to work together”. Coaching makes it possible to reinforce the sense of belonging and collective mobilization on common actions and projects, refine the functioning rules and develop the team’s ability to face future changes.
It means significantly improving the financial and human performance of the team.
Individual and team coaching are often complementary. Therefore, team coaching may include individual coaching of the team leader and/or of the team members. On the reverse, individual coaching of a manager or a a member of a team may bring to light the necessity for a team coaching.
Results of a team coaching involve numerous aspects of team work:
- Formalizing the direction and identity of the team (raison d’etre, mission, vision, ambition, strategy)
- Overhauling the operating and decision-making processes
- Recognizing and optimizing the human potential of the team
- Developing the team’s leadership
- Developing the autonomy of the individuals, which is a key success factor for the continuous development of the team
Team coaching results in an improvement of the work atmosphere, growth of the activity, improvement of productivity and increased customer loyalty.
Individual coaching and collective workshops can be done before, during or after team coaching: team profiling, NEWS™ team or organization navigation.