Changes in the professional world increase the need for managers to become the “coaches” of their teams.
- Give managers the ability to coach their employees in a formal or informal way
- Get them develop the necessary spirit and know-how to coach and help their employees depending on their employees’ needs (without requiring to a full coaching process)
- Get managers learn the model and the fundamental coaching techniques to manage difficult organizational situations
- Team managers
- Senior managers
- Daily manage others with a coaching attitude and with coaching techniques
- Open to new management & leadership perspectives
- Help employees develop and grow within the organization
- Acquire knowledge, approaches, techniques, tools, as well as practice in organizational coaching
- Develop employees’ autonomy and sense of responsibility
This 3-day program is build on the NEWS® model.