HELP YOUR MANAGERS DEVELOP
Coaching tools to lead short and powerful conversations with managers.
Enable your managers to develop, gain in autonomy and perform better
As a HR, developing a coach posture will enable you to:
- Clarify the coach and consultant postures
- Acquire and experiment coaching tools to help the managers develop in their role: getting more results, freeing up capacity, motivate and break through limits
- Upgrade your questioning skills
- Lead coaching conversations using the “Push” and “Pull” capacities
The HR role: a pivotal and strategic role
This training is designed for HR professionals. Targets Their positioning in the organization, both meta and cross-functional, makes them a key partner, daily, gives them for the managers. They are the true catalysts for engagement, especially during VUCA period.
Adopt a coach posture everyday !
At the end of the training, the participants will know:
- How to transform their everyday interactions with managers into powerful conversations
- How to lead managers into some constructive, empowering and motivating reflexions
- How to help move forward with their projects, overcome challenges and be more effective
- How to create or reinforce a trust relationship with Managers
HR as a Coach with N.E.W.S.™
Public workshop Price
720.00 € tax excluded/pers , i.e. 864.00 € all taxes included. This price includes two days of training, meals, breaks, training material and the follow up (including two hours, one month later)
Françoise Descleves / Pascale Demont
Grenoble / Meylan
This training may be organized as an in-house workshop. Contact us for more information.
If you want to book a place for one of our next workshops, just let us know and we will reply to you within 48 hours. The data collected in the formular are passing through a data processing and will serve to manage customer relationship. Consistent to the law ” informatique et libertés” of January 6th 1978, modified in 2004, you will benefit of a permission of access, of correction and opposition, about the data concerning yourself, that you can use by contacting by mail at: Equoranda, 23 Avenue du Granier, 38240 Meylan/ or by e-mail at: email@example.com/ or by phone at : +33 (0)9 75 27 17 20