The Managing Innovation™ workshop allows you to develop a culture on different levels, depending on the individual, team or organization participating.
For the complete program, contact us!
Develop an everyday culture of innovation
Managing Innovation™ enables you to:
- Clarify your understanding of innovation
- Develop a behavior and attitude that encourages innovation
- Lead a team in The Innovation Journey™
Innovating: a subject of interest for all
This workshop is for those who wish to innovate. It works for all types of positions, including marketing, human resources, finances, research and development, Supply Chain …
More « innovative » participants
At the end of training, each participant will have:
- Experienced real situations of innovation
- Understood behaviors and attitudes that encourage innovation
- Acquired a tool box with which they will be able to reproduce The Innovation Journey in their scope of work.
- Built a personnel action plan in order to develop innovation.
Find out more…
This program, based on important, intensive and practical research, was developed by David Francis, PH.D, research center director of management for innovation at the University of Brighton, in the United Kingdom.
Managing Innovation™ is a copyrighted program from Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
Feedback from an international company…
Equoranda recently worked with an internationally renowned company in need of developing a culture of innovation. An article was written to illustrate this work : Developing a culture of innovation by Pascale Demont
Price for public workshop
1460€ tax excluded/pers , i.e. 1752.00 € all taxes included
This price includes two days of training, meals, breaks, training material including two teleconferences (45′ each).
French / English
Françoise Descleves / Pascale Demont
Grenoble / Meylan
This training is offered via public or in-house workshops. Contact us for more information.
If you want to book a place for one of our next workshops, just let us know and we will reply to you within 48 hours.