Leadership Tools for Planning, Problem-solving and Decision-Making
For the complete program, contact us!
Learn how to think before acting!
Strategic Thinking™ allows you to acquire the tools and techniques of strategic thinking to contribute to the performance of the company :
- Identify aspects of strategic thinking you currently use those you under-use
- Identify organizational and individual barriersto strategic thinking
- Identify current issues that require strategic thinking
- Ask questions that stimulate strategic thinking in oneself and others
- Develop approaches to help stakeholders think and act strategically
The Strategic Thinking™ approach emphasizes the ability to identify the steps necessary to achieve one’s goals, while maintaining an agile and flexible way of thinking.
Strategic thinking™ : for all players in the company
The program will particularly benefit anyone aspiring to impact the future performance of the company: management team, leaders, managers, team members, individual contributors …
Results : manage complexity and take the right path to your desired future!
At the end of training, participants will be able to:
- Become more conscious of being a strategic thinker at all times
- Learn and apply various tools and practices of strategic thinking, in connection whith issues of their own team and organization
- Link strategic thinking to the overall organizational system
Exercising Influence® is an intensive, interactive and practical workshop, in which the teaching method is based on an alteration between inputs and practical exercises.
Each participant will receive a manual to support training work, with examples, training sheets, a “memory card” and summaries of theoretical information. Our method is always specific and applicable to business situations; and we systematically offer a follow up after each workshop.
Reflections about strategic thinking
By Kim Barnes et Rebecca Stern, founders of the program
A trademark of Barnes & Conti Associates, Inc.
Price for Public workshop
1200€ tax excluded/pers , i.e. 1 440.00 € TTC all taxes included
This price includes two days of training, meals, breaks, training material and a personalized 8 week follow up, including two teleconferences.
French / English
Françoise Descleves / Pascale Demont
Grenoble / Meylan
This training workshop is organized as a public or in-house workshop
Contact us for more information.
If you want to book a place for one of our next workshops, just let us know and we will reply to you within 48 hours.